We follow a Comprehensive, Proven 3-Pronged Credit Strategy to Help Clients Reach Their Credit Goals.
Our time-tested and proven credit strategy has helped thousands of clients reach their credit goals. We have helped them obtain the financing and credit they were seeking. So you are aware, when the client participates, it allows us to complete their program faster, and helps us to maximize their results and credit scores.
Client Participation to Maximize our Credit Strategy:
- Client communicates consistently.
- Client forwards responses received in a timely manner. The client can reduce their program time by 50% or more if they send the mailed responses or emails as they receive them. It helps to achieve better results and complete their program faster. The responses provide vital information not included on a credit report.
- Client stays the course and avoids any additional new derogatory actions, such as, new late payments, new collection accounts, increasing balances with open credit cards, or applies for new credit too many times.
- Client has funds available or access to funds to pay/settle any accounts that are deemed verified or validated, and a balance is owed.
- Client adds positive credit, if necessary, and when appropriate, to boost their credit score beyond any increase already achieved.
Step 1: We verify the accuracy of the accounts the client believes are inaccurate. We verify and validate the accounts with the credit bureaus and the reporting companies. This will delete or correct the accounts found to be inaccurate and erroneous.
Step 2: If any derogatory accounts remain, we will provide resolution options based on the clients goals. The client can decide which option is best. In many cases, it may be best to pay or settle the account to improve the client’s credit standing and reach their credit goals.
It is important for the client to properly pay/settle an account to protect themselves against future collection activity and to ensure the account is reported properly once it has been paid. We always recommend a written agreement of the terms and payment amount before any payment is made. We always ask for a pay for delete agreement, but those arrangements are not always available.
Step 3: We recommend credit-building strategies and accounts to help increase the client’s credit score. In most cases, this is needed due to the lack of positive credit. Removal of negative credit can cause a credit score to decrease temporarily if there is not sufficient positive credit. You should be aware, there is a proper time to add positive credit. If the client has open derogatory accounts with a balance owed, we strongly recommend the client resolve these accounts prior to adding new positive credit; the addition of positive credit can increase the collection or legal activity.
When the client’s program is complete, their credit file and credit scores will be in their absolute best possible status.
Call today to learn more and pricing info. Don’t forget to ask about our business credit building outsourcing program too.