Affordable and Complete Credit Repair Outsourcing Programs
We have been in the personal credit repair outsourcing and business credit outsourcing business for over 15 years.
We provide multiple credit repair outsourcing programs and options for you to choose from, including company branded full service for both personal credit and business credit outsourcing. You have options to bundle credit reports with your credit programs, which increases your profits, is more convenient for your clients, and by-passes the constant password changed issues. You can customize your packages to fit the needs of your credit repair business and your credit repair clients.
The Dispute Center offers outsourcing packages and services for personal credit repair and business credit:
Outsourcing Program Options – Prices Starting at *$25 Per Month.
Complete back-office service, including direct client communication via phone and email branded to your company name. Full-service Programs include client welcome/credit report audit, monthly call update, no-out-of-pocket attorney assisted FCRA/FDCPA violation protection, attorney assisted ID theft claims, and free student loan and debt account coaching assistance.
We do not have direct communication with your clients. All communication is made through the credit repair company. We will coach and train you through the client needs and questions. Limited to letter production and mailing, company branded one-way notifications, and account updates. It does not include any direct client communication. Not included: no-out-of-pocket attorney assisted FCRA/FDCPA violation protection, attorney assisted ID theft claims.
Our Credit Repair Outsourcing Programs Have Multiple Mailing Levels.
All programs include credit bureau disputes and direct investigation letters to data furnishers. You can mix and match programs levels below to each personal credit repair client.
The time to complete a client’s program is based on the number of accounts/information needed to be investigated and if responses are submitted. The client can cut their program time by 50% or more if they submit their response they receive as received. We can determine if the accounts/information is legal and accurate from responses, which credit reports alone do not. However, if we do not see a change with an account after 4 letter rounds, we will assume it is accurate and suggest other resolutions to reach the credit goal.
Silver Level Personal Credit – Up to 3 Letters Per Mailing
The Silver program is recommended when a client has limited accounts to enroll or has a limited budget.
Credit bureau investigations first mailing that include trade lines, public records, personal information, and hard inquiry investigations based on the client’s direction and authorization. After the first round, we focus efforts to mailing letters directly to data furnisher and mail credit bureaus as needed.
Ruby Level Personal Credit – Up to 6 Letters Per Mailing
The Ruby program, similar to the Silver program with 3 additional letters.
Credit bureau investigations first round that include trade lines, public records, personal information, and hard inquiry investigations based on the client’s direction and authorization. At the same time, we mail three letters direct to the data furnisher. After the first round, we focus efforts to mailing letters directly to the data furnisher and respond to credit bureaus and reporting companies as needed.
Gold Level Personal Credit – Up to 9 Letters Per Mailing
The Gold program provides an option for clients with more accounts.
Credit bureau investigations first round that include trade lines, public records, personal information, and hard inquiry investigations based on the client’s direction and authorization. At the same time, we mail six letters direct to the data furnisher. After the first round, we focus efforts to mailing letters directly to the data furnisher and respond to credit bureaus and reporting companies as needed.
Platinum Level Personal Credit – Up to 12 Letters Per Mailing
The Platinum program is our option for clients that have a large number of accounts they want investigated.
Credit bureau investigations first round that include trade lines, public records, personal information, and hard inquiry investigations based on the client’s direction and authorization.. At the same time, we mail nine letters direct to the data furnisher. After the first round, we focus efforts to mailing letters directly to the data furnisher and respond to credit bureaus and reporting companies as needed.
Business Credit Building and Correction
Offered both full-service and no-direct client service.
- Assists in establishing business credit profiles with D&B, Experian, and Equifax.
- Establish or correct business credit for their business.
- We will complete or advise the Client on how to complete the following:
- Performing business compliance and documentation review of Client’s Business
- Establishing a Dun & Bradstreet file and establish a Dun & Bradstreet rating
- Goal is to building PAYDEX, Business Score to 80 as quick as possible
- Establishing a business credit file with Experian Business Information Services
- Obtaining an Experian Intelliscore number
- Creating a business credit file with Equifax Small Business Financial Exchange
- Help Client establish accounts that may report to business credit bureaus, including Dun & Bradstreet, Experian Business, and Equifax’s business department
- Assist Client with business report corrections
- Evaluate personal credit reports.
- Depending on client responsiveness, the program typically requires six to twelve months.
- The client is responsible for any filing, registration, or other miscellaneous fees required to complete the business setup.
No other credit repair outsourcing companies offer premium, full-service client support programs like The Dispute Center
- Most competitors are letter production services that produce 3 credit bureau letters every 45 days for a monthly fee and do not provide any client service or support.
- The lack of client service support drastically consumes your time and resources and will hinder your growth.
- Some competitors offer direct disputes to the reporting companies for an additional fee, while others do not offer any direct disputes.
- They definitely do not include attorney assisted no-out-of-pocket FCRA/FDCPA Violation Protection and ID Theft Claim filing.
- They don’t offer a welcome / credit report audit call and monthly update call.
Producing dispute letters is the lowest cost of servicing a file.
The majority of the cost to service a client is the labor. Providing premium service includes taking client phone calls, follow up, receive and process documents, producing letters, and keeping clients happy!
Additionally, many credit repair outsourcing companies disregard the importance of client responses, which are truly vital to achieving the client’s credit goals and reducing their program time. Clients that send in responses as received reduce their program time by 50% or more. We limit the number of letters per account to no more than four letters. We are not a letter mill; that is not professional or in your client’s best interest.
With our full-service add-on The Dispute Center actively seeks out client responses, saving you time and labor.
Most competitors avoid requesting responses becuase of the extra work they create to process and analyze. However, if Clients send in responses as received, they can reduce their program time by 50% or more and help to produce better results. Responses are important for client retention, program completion, client success, and provide vital information to customize the strategy and outbound letters.
We strive to expedite the process and our staff will manage the entire credit repair dispute program for you and your clients. We manage the accounts, create custom dispute letters, and print and mail them on your client’s behalf. First-class postage is always included.
Call us today at 616-541-2322 to find out how you can start or expand your business ventures with The Dispute Center’s unparalleled customer support for personal credit repair and business credit outsourcing programs.
The Dispute Center
Can Help Grow Your
Credit Repair Business.
Click to Call
Or Fill In The Form Below For More Information and Pricing.
4485 Plainfield Ave NE, STE 102
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
M-F 9 am to 5 pm ET.