Specialty Credit Repair Services
Add even more value to your credit repair business.
Affordable Legal Services
- Legal Plans specific for consumers or businesses dealing with Credit and Debt issues
- Includes discounted legal services
- Attorneys licensed in your state
- Zero out-of-pocket Debt Defense – *no-cost legal representation if the client receives a lawsuit for a debt account
- FCRA & FDCPA violation protection programs – the client receives penalty awards
Makeup to $20.00 per month residual income for one easy and highly beneficial sale and residual income for years.
*90-day waiting period for coverage, emergency coverage plans available with a higher initial fee. Violation coverage starts immediately.
Account Negotiation Service
- Available to clients enrolled in another program
- Negotiate accounts that have been verified, are in default, and have a balance owed
- Coaching service included with full-service client programs
- Or, we can negotiation on behalf of the client to reduce the payoff amount at additional cost
- Ensure the negotiation is performed correctly to protect the client and update the credit bureaus
Student Loan Rehab Assistance
- Provides guidance and assistance to determine if the student loan client qualifies for a student loan rehab program
- Program to help clients with defaulted student loans get an income-based payment plan and remove negative reporting
- If the client qualifies, we will help the client complete their enrollment.
- We are a private company not affiliated with the Department of Education or the Federal Government.
Business Credit Building and Correction
- Assists in establishing business credit profiles with D&B, Experian, and Equifax.
- Establish or correct business credit for their business.
- We will complete or advise the Client on how to complete the following:
- Performing business compliance and documentation review of Client’s Business
- Establishing a Dun & Bradstreet file and establish a Dun & Bradstreet rating
- Building a Dun & Bradstreet PAYDEX score
- Establishing a business credit file with Experian Business Information Services
- Obtaining an Experian Intelliscore number
- Creating a business credit file with Equifax Small Business Financial Exchange
- Providing Client with a non-comprehensive list of trade accounts that may or may not report to business credit bureaus, including Dun & Bradstreet, Experian Business, and Equifax’s business department
- Assist Client with business report corrections
- Evaluate personal credit reports.
- Depending on client responsiveness, the program typically requires six to twelve months.
- The client is responsible for any filing, registration, or other miscellaneous fees required to complete the business setup.
Business Finance Outsourcing
- White-label service under your company name
- Business-funding prospects can receive business funding without enrollment in other programs.
- TDC will contact clients on your behalf and in your company name providing:
- complete client qualification call to evaluate the client and determine motivation
- evaluate provided personal credit report
- conduct bank statement cash flow analysis,
- provide document follow up and processing,
- submit client file to a reasonable number of designated lenders with proper authorization
- follow up for required closing stipulations and confirm funding.
White-label Credit Monitoring
Coming Soon! Your company-branded credit monitoring.
The Dispute Center
Can Help Grow Your
Credit Repair Business.
Click to Call
Or Fill In The Form Below For More Information and Pricing.
4485 Plainfield Ave NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am - 6 pm
Ahora ofrecemos servicio
al cliente bilingüe en español.